S.A.T. Nº 2439 ALIA, hereinafter “entity”, can collect and process data from website users and other interested parties, having been obtained by different means such as:
- Web forms.
- Telephone contact.
- Paper forms.
- Post mail.
- Publicly accessible sources (official newspapers and gazettes, media, etc.)
The treatment of the data collected through these sources will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation EU 2016/679 on Data Protection, Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other regulations in force in this regard.
Who is the Data Controller for your data?
|S.A.T. No. 2439 ALIA
|NIF / CIF:
|DIP. LA HOYA S / N, APDO. 272, 30816 LORCA (MURCIA) SPAIN.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The main purpose is the management and development of the “sustavianfeed” project of which the entity acts as coordinator. And in general terms we can also indicate the following purposes that are underway or may be:
In the entity we treat the data of the interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, promotion, sending newsletters, management of the entity’s profiles in social networks, etc.) as well as to attend the services requested.
The rest of the data processing that we can carry out has to do with the normal activity of the entity and the activities implicit in its management, using the data for internal administration purposes, commercial and financial management, human resource management, management of communications with the interested parties and any other purpose derived from the fulfillment of the object, management and development of the project.
If the purpose of contacting the entity and sending information about you is to search for a job (sending resumes, etc.). The data provided will be processed to evaluate your possible candidacy for job offers at the entity. If the data provided is of interest to the entity, a profile will be prepared with these, and they will be archived for human resources management.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment set out, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system, depending on the profile of the interested party (user, partner, contact person, provider , employee, …), are:
- Identifying data, which may include image
- Contact information
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Personal and professional characteristics data
- Academic and curricular data
- Economic, financial and insurance data
- Economic and non-economic payroll data and other information of a labor nature
- Other data and information necessary or implicit in the development of the activity and services of the entity.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as a relationship with the interested party is maintained; as long as the deletion of these is not requested; or while there is any provision or legal requirement for their conservation.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
In the case of data provided for job search purposes, if these are not of interest to the entity, they will be eliminated immediately, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for data processing may be one or more of the following:
- Informed consent
- Compliance with pre-contractual or contractual commitments
- Legitimate interest
- Legal obligations or requirements
- Other legally prescribed bases
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except: a) auxiliary services, authorized treatment managers or other implicit third parties necessary in the correct provision of the goods and services; b) competent public authorities and administrations in the exercise of their functions; c) other legitimate interested parties and legally foreseen third parties.
These recipients include necessarily and implicitly the partners and partners who participate in the project so that it can develop normally within the corresponding framework.
What are your rights when you provide us and / or process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
- Access to the personal data of the interested party to confirm whether or not data concerning them is being processed and to obtain more information about this treatment.
- Rectification or Deletion of personal data concerning the interested party when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limit the processing of the personal data of the interested party in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive the personal data that concern you, which you have previously provided us, and in a structured format whenever possible. (Portability of your data).
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The entity will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Revoke consent, which may lead to the cancellation or cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. Without prejudice to the treatments carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To do this, you will only have to contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a letter to DIP. LA HOYA S / N, APDO. 272, 30816 LORCA (MURCIA) SPAIN.
Optionally, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) to learn more about your rights or request the protection of these by the control authority.
The entity adopts in its information system the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we process.
However, as far as the legal system allows, we do not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses of alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any security breach will be conveniently and immediately communicated to the competent authority and / or State security forces and bodies.
Sending of communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the entity, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.