OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.sustavianfeed.eu, which is made available to you by the entity responsible for the website whose identifying data are:
|NAME:||S.A.T. No. 2439 ALIA|
|NIF / CIF:||F30030753|
|ADDRESS:||DIP. LA HOYA S / N, APDO. 272, 30816 LORCA (MURCIA) SPAIN.|
Which hereinafter we may refer to as “entity”.
However, the entity acts as coordinator of the project in which the partners and partners referenced in the corresponding section participate, implicit in the development and management of the project.
Browsing the entity’s website attributes the condition of user of this, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice. The user will respond to the entity or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, the entity conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to the entity and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements that he makes.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the entity and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the entity, or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the entity provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the entity or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the entity or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, without being understood to be assigned to the user. of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or subject to of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the entity and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the entity of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the entity. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the entity, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The entity is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The entity excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who It has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the entity is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual and industrial property, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself.
Likewise, the entity declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our site administrator. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website www.sustavianfeed .eu, you must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org properly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious issues that concern the entity’s website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of the entity’s domicile being competent.
All notifications and communications between users will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail, email, or telephone communication. Users should contact the entity through any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in October 2021, so there may be variations until its next revision.