INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 of April 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them. This policy has been revised in October 2021, and there may be variations until its next revision.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages that you see on other services that you visit. Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
S.A.T. Nº 2439 ALIA is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), therefore that the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
S.A.T. No. 2439 ALIA. DIP. LA HOYA S / N, APDO. 272, 30816 LORCA (Murcia). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Publisher controlled cookies
Technical and functional
|Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-1PSID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 12 months|
|Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 1 year|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 16 years|
|google.com||OGPC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 12 months|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESI TE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 3 months|
|sustavianfeed.eu||cookielawinfocheckboxnecessary||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|sustavianfeed.eu||cookielawinfocheckbox-nonnecessary||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 1 year|
|It is used to remember your preferences regarding the established Cookies Policy||in 1 year|
|These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data about, for example, how many times the video is played and what settings are used for playback.||in a month|
|google.com||APISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||in 7 months|
|google.com||SAPISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in one year|
|google.com||SSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter.
Adjust the ads that appear in Google Search.
|n 2 years|
COOKIES DE TERCEROS
Los servicios de terceros son ajenos al control del editor. Los proveedores pueden modificar en todo momento sus condiciones de servicio, finalidad y utilización de las cookies, etc.
Proveedores externos de este sitio web:
PANEL DE CONFIGURACIÓN DE COOKIES
Desde este panel podrá configurar las cookies que el sitio web puede instalar en su navegador, excepto las cookies técnicas o funcionales que son necesarias para la navegación y la utilización de las diferentes opciones o servicios que se ofrecen.
Puede acceder a dicho panel en todo momento a través del vínculo flotante que aparece al acercar el cursor al margen inferior derecho de la web.
CÓMO GESTIONAR LAS COOKIES DESDE EL NAVEGADOR
|Eliminar las cookies del dispositivo||Las cookies que ya están en un dispositivo se pueden eliminar borrando el historial del navegador, con lo que se suprimen las cookies de todos los sitios web visitados. Sin embargo, también se puede perder parte de la información guardada (por ejemplo, los datos de inicio de sesión o las preferencias de sitio web).|
|Gestionar las cookies específicas del sitio||Para tener un control más preciso de las cookies específicas de cada sitio, los usuarios pueden ajustar su configuración de privacidad y cookies en el navegador.|
|Bloquear las cookies||Aunque la mayoría de los navegadores modernos se pueden configurar para evitar que se instalen cookies en los dispositivos, eso puede obligar al ajuste manual de determinadas preferencias cada vez que se visite un sitio o página. Además, algunos servicios y características pueden no funcionar correctamente (por ejemplo, los inicios de sesión con perfil).|
CÓMO ELIMINAR LAS COOKIES DE LOS NAVEGADORES MÁS COMUNES
|Internet Explorer. Versión 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Versión 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Versión 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|